Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two days of travel land us in Massachusetts!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We have been traveling North and East for the last two days and have come to our destination in Dennisport, Massachusetts.  We are just across the road from the ocean and the weather is warm and sunny!  They have a private beach here, so I will be able to play on the beach again. 

Yesterday we were in Clinton, CT, so now I get to add a couple more states to my map - Rhode Island and Massachusetts!

These were taken on the way to CLINTON, CT.

This is how we started out - FOGGY

GREEN FORREST!


A picture taken from one of the many bridges we crossed.











Mom took some pictures as we were traveling, but when we are moving so fast some of them don't come out too well.......



These were taken on the way to DENNISPORT, MA.

Nothing but blue sky



Puffy little white clouds


ANOTHER bridge

Cape Cod - too bad they put signs in front of this

Dad and me at cocktail/snack time in camp - oh dear,
what a TOUGH LIFE!



Mom and Dad said we are going to be here for a WEEK - I don't know if I can handle this kind of abuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment