Thursday, May 26, 2011

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Thursday, May 26, 2011

It sure was a restful day today.  We all went for a walk to the beach (just across the road from camp), and I ran and barked for quite a while.  Mom took pictures and Dad picked up after me!

After that, we went for a little drive down the road and Dad invited (bought) some lobsters for dinner - I thought I was going to get some, but Mom had other ideas about them.  Anyway, Mom and Dad had steak and lobsters for dinner and I got 2 bites of lobster and the steak bone - I guess that's not too bad.  Mom and Dad sure seemed to enjoy this little treat!

The weather hasn't been the best - this morning it was foggy, then the sun came out for about an hour - just long enough for me to get my tummy warm - then the fog came back and stayed all day!  Mom said it's supposed to be like that all weekend - POOHHH!

I think we are going for a drive tomorrow to explore the "cape" and Mom will take more pictures I'm sure.


Dad and me on the beach!  YIPPEEEEEE!!!!


This is who came to dinner tonight - I thought they were
going to be pets!  (The price on the scale is $34.95)

Dad said he couldn't afford to ask
this one to dinner


The lady at the store gave them a steam bath and they
turned PINK!

I TOLD Dad I could help him
cut off the tails and claws, but he
wouldn't believe ME - DOG GONE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment