Friday, May 6, 2011

A day of rest......

Friday, May 6, 2011

Well, we really did rest all day today!!  Dad and I didn't get up until 10:00 am and Dad's ankle is feeling better (he went and bought a wrap for it).  He was even able to take me for a little walk.  Mom found a place for me to stay while they do their site seeing, so I think we are ready to really see the sites.  Mom and Dad have an appointment on Monday to get tickets from our new Senator, and on Thursday they have an appointment to see the Capitol.  I will keep you posted about what Mom and Dad see.

All this resting gave Mom a chance to work on my blog - check out the right side for STATS, STATES VISITED, AND MY MAP.  Mom said she will try and keep these up when she posts from now on.

I think we are going to Annapolis tomorrow (and I get to go)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment