Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy MEMORIAL DAY to everybody...

Monday, May 30, 2011

We hope all of you have a Happy Memorial Day today.  We really don't have any plans for the day (maybe laundry) and we didn't do anything yesterday, except Dad and I read a book and took a lot of naps.  Mom played on the computer and crocheted some on her new afghan. 

The weather is really weird.  The day before yesterday when we went site seeing the weather was great, yesterday it was cool, foggy, and cloudy until about 5:00 PM and the sun finally came out!  Today it's supposed to be cloudy and foggy and possibly thunder storms this afternoon!  Spring hasn't decided if it should be here or not.

Tomorrow, Dad said I get to go on a ferry ride to a place called Martha's Vineyard, then I get to go on a bus tour of the island.  I've been on a ferry before, but never a bus...I'll let you know how that goes!



HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment