Saturday, May 14, 2011

On to Gettysburg....

Saturday, May 14, 2011

We got all packed up today and headed North!  We are in Gettysburg, PA right now, so I get to put another state on my map!  Mom has updated the 'STATS' on the right side of the page - except for the picture of the map - we will do that later.  We are staying at the Artillery Ridge Camping Resort.  Dad said this is where a BIG battle was fought. We are going to start site seeing tomorrow - for some reason, we are all exhausted (again) - it was a short drive too.  

When we were driving here Mom snapped a few pictures - it is  SO GREEN HERE!!!  It was raining when we left Washington, and I guess it's supposed to be this way all week - so no more sunbaths - I hope my tummy freckles don't fade!
One of the BIG houses in the rolling hills going North

Dark clouds, mist and rain for the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment