Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The weather man is crazy!!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Well, the weather man was sure WRONG!  Yesterday was GREAT!  Nice and warm and sunny - Mom even got a sunburn - now her arms match because she burned the left one (the right one was nice and tan from being the passenger).  We went back to another beach, but I wasn't allowed off of my leash, so I decided to climb the rocks instead of run on the sand!

Mom was calling me a Mountain Goat!


Look at ME - I'm taller than Dad - that doesn't happen
too often!


Waves crashing in on the beach


More waves!














Today, we moved on down to Klamath, CA - a whopping 47.6 miles.  We have a great place with all grass and trees for shade and the people like me, so it's going to be fine.  Lots of people around for Dad and I to visit on our walks.  We're just a short walk from the river, so we can go down there too - the lady in the office told mom there is a WHALE buried down there!!!  We'll have to go down and check that out!

Getting closer and closer to home!


California coast line


More of the same....

We are going to hang out here until the holiday is over, then we will be heading back to Carson City on the 6th of September.  Mom wants to go and see the redwood forest while we are here, and I'm sure I will get back to the beach - anyway I hope so....







We are all looking forward to getting back to Carson, but, we may make another stop before we get home - we're 419 miles from home, so Dad might break it up......

No comments:

Post a Comment