Monday, August 15, 2011

SURPRISE DUKE....we're HERE!!!!

Monday, August 15, 2011

SURPRISE!  Mom and Dad by passed Bend, OR and drove me all the way to Duke's house today!  Uncle Del told Dad about a short cut, so we made it all in one trip instead of two.  There sure wasn't much to see on the short cut...except for the end when we went through the Klamath Marsh area...but it was sure nice to see Duke and his Mom and Dad.  My Mom and Dad were happy to get here too!  I got to run on the grass, and Duke chased me, and we wrestled on the nice green grass, and I went and explored the pasture (twice because Dad let me off my chain), and I saw the chickens, and the new kitty's, and EVERYTHING!  What a nice place - sure hope we can stay for a while!
 
Mountains in the distance across the Klamath Marsh



Another mountain across the Klamath Marsh


My buddy Duke met me at the gate and walked me in -
what a gentleman - and he REMEMBERED ME!


He thinks he's winning...


WHEEEEEE nice green grass to run on!!!!


Catch me if you can big guy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment