Monday, August 22, 2011

We finally had to leave.......

Monday, August 22, 2011

Last night, Mom and Dad and Duke's parents went out to dinner - it must have been pretty good, because Duke and I didn't get ANY leftovers.  They went and had Mexican food, so maybe Duke and I wouldn't have liked it anyway.

This morning I had to say goodbye to Duke and we took off for Bandon, OR.  Mom, Dad and I have stayed at this RV park before in the pop-up tent trailer!  Anyway, the weather is clear and sunny and a little cooler than at Duke's house, but it's still nice.  Dad said we will be here for a few days (until Friday) and then we will be moving on.  I'm not sure where we are going from here, but I will let you all know when they tell me!  Here are some more pictures that Mom took.

Oh, and in case we don't post anything tomorrow, we want to give a BIG shout out to our friend Rocky, and wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Tuesday!!!
Uncle Del snapping beans -
Mom helped him for a while because
she wanted to take some with us!


Some of the bread and stuff Aunt Nori made

We are playing tug-o-war with a tennis ball!

We are waiting for another ball
to be thrown!

Mom and Dad at dinner...

....with Uncle Del and Aunt Nori

I'm not sure if these pictures were taken before or after the Margaritas, but......

Mom just told me she wants to go to the big forest again, so that may be our next stop before we go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment