Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We went to the BEACH!!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mom and Dad took me to the BEACH today!  YIPPEEEEE what fun!  I had to stay on my leash at the first one, but Dad took me off my leash on the second beach, and I got to run and run and run!  To bad Duke isn't here - we could really have a good time!  When we got to camp here, I thought I could smell the ocean and I was RIGHT!  It was kinda neat while Mom was taking pictures because the marine layer of clouds was coming and going as she was shooting. 

YIPPEEEEEE!!!



Comin' at ya, Mom!


Whew!  Gotta catch my breath!


Catch me if you can, Dad!

Lighthouse at the river.








I think we are going to go to the beach again tomorrow, too.  Dad said we are going for a ride and all three of us like the ocean!

It was a little cooler today, but still very nice - Mom and Dad are still in shorts (but Mom did put on a wind breaker).  The nights are just right for sleeping - nice and cool - and as soon as the sun is up, it starts to get warm.  I can hardly wait for tomorrow!!!

Oh, and today is Rocky's Birthday - Happy Birthday Rocky!

No comments:

Post a Comment