Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to the beach!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Yesterday, Dad took Mom and I inland so we could see the sun, and today we had to go to the ocean to see the sun!  The weather here is really weird!  Anyway, we went back to the beach today and I got to run until I couldn't run any more!  I REALLY LIKE running on the beach!  Mom took a BUNCH of pictures of her two most favorite subjects - ME and the ocean!

LOOK at that perfect FORM - all four off the sand!



Running makes me SMILE!

Are we going back to the BEACH?

Oregon coast



The Arch rock


What a pretty little cove!


YIKES these look stickery!


I'm not sure what we are going to do tomorrow - it's supposed to be cooler and cloudy.  Wednesday, we are moving farther down the coast to Klamath, CA, and we will be there until September 6th - then it's back home to Carson City!

Mom said my blog won't necessarily end when we get back home, because it will still be an adventure until we find a place to live.  Then next August we are going to Alaska with Duke and his Mom and Dad!  Mom said I could have Duke help me with the blog when we go up North.  That should be fun, but I don't know if Duke can type - maybe Mom will still help us?!?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lyn, Hal and Bessy: The weather is holding, isn't it. That is so nice for you. Looking at the pictures I can feel the wind in my face and I can smell the ocean breeze, wonderful! Thank you for sharing your wonderful trip with the rest of us. So good to see Nori and Del. They never change. Love to you all. Have a save drive home.

    ReplyDelete