Thursday, June 9, 2011

Slow day for news today

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Well, Dad got the truck all serviced, so we are ready to go to Canada.  We won't be leaving until Sunday and we'll be going to New Brunswick to start with.  Mom and I just stayed at camp and (tried) to chill out.  It was hot and humid just like the weatherman said it would be.  Everybody in the campground took the severe thunderstorm warning very seriously - every body took in all their chairs, and put their awnings away - they even took down the flags and flag poles at the office!  Luckily he was wrong about the severe thunderstorms, hail, and wind, however, we did get a pretty good dump of rain.  Of course, that happened when Dad took me for a walk, so when we got back to the trailer, we were both  soaked!  Mom shot these really cool sunsets as the storm broke up and the sun went down.


The sky looks like it's on fire

Sunset after the storm


















Mom and Dad aren't sure how much cell phone service we will have in Canada, so if we don't have Internet or cell service, I may not be able to post to the blog.  I will still keep track of what we do tho, and report when I can.

Saturday, there is a pot luck dinner here at the camp, so Dad said he is going to make spaghetti and meat balls.  I hope he saves one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment