Monday, June 6, 2011

Farther North and closer to Canada......

Sunday, May 5, 2011

We are camped at a place called Pumpkin Patch RV Resort (not a pumpkin in site), in Hermon, ME, which is just outside of Bangor, Maine.  This is one of the nicest RV parks we have been in lately.  Lots of grass for me to lay in and run around on and the RV spaces are nice and big.  Tonight is Ice Cream social night, so you know where I will be!  Dad said we will be here for a week because he needs to take the truck in for service and I have to go to the Vet to get some piece of paper that says I'm healthy enough to go into Canada - he called it a health certificate.  Heck, all the have to do is check out my cold wet nose, and my bright brown eyes, and they would know I'm healthy - what a fuss!

Mom also said that the sun will be up longer here - sunrise at 4:50am and sunset at 8:17 pm!  And, we have had sunshine - the weather has been really nice and warm and sunny for a change.

We watched all the way here - not a moose in sight!


Bright blue sky as we cross over a bridge


Wild flowers in a pasture.

Dad said we are going to Bangor, ME today to do some sight seeing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment