Thursday, June 30, 2011

A quiet day today

Thursday, June 30, 2011

It was a nice quiet day today. I worked on my tummy freckles for a while, then we went grocery shopping, and Mom and Dad had sticker shock again!  On the way home we stopped at this GREAT BIG HOUSE that turned out to be a doggie day care place.  Mom and Dad are going to take a tour Saturday if Quebec City and I get to go to this place called Le Manoir des Majeste's - that's French.  I'm not sure what that means - all I know is, I get to go play all day with some new friends!  Mom did a translation on the computer and found out it roughly translates to The Manor of Majesties.  Maybe they are going to treat me like a queen?? 

When we were eating dinner, the rain came back, but it wasn't too bad.  The park is really filling up too, so I guess everyone is getting ready for Canada Day tomorrow.  Mom has been trying to remember the words to "O Canada" (the national anthem), but has forgotten more than she remembers.  And she has been remembering more as we go along - she even remembered the address and zip code from where they lived in Edmonton - T6J 2X7!

This is one of the MANY churches
we have seen in this area

This is my most favorite place, but Mom says I shouldn't
be laying on the table - it's rude - but it makes me TALL
and I can SEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment