Friday, March 18, 2011

Lazy dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Friday, March 18, 2011

Not much went on today.  We just hung around camp this morning, then we went for a ride this afternoon scouting out fishing holes.  That didn't work out too well, because there is water everywhere, but you can't get to it because of all the undergrowth and forest!  We went by all these lakes but never saw the water because of how thick the forest is!

Dad has been taking me to the dog park (here at the camp) and I have some great friends to play with, but Dad has to wipe me down when I get home, because the other dogs roll me around in the peat!  It sure is fun, but Dad said Mom wouldn't appreciate having that stuff in the trailer, let alone the bed!

We have been waking up to fog in the mornings - it really looks cool......

Sunrise at camp
 
Looking down the road at camp


























Boy oh boy, I could sure get used to this life style..........somebody has to do it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment