Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another restful day

Saturday, March 19, 2011

We all went for a little ride today to see more of the country side.  We went to Moss Lock and Dam.  I'm not quite sure what this is all about except to control the water.  Mom took some pictures of the flowers, etc.

Beautiful bush full of bright blooms


Pond full of lilly pads


Charlie, Bessy, Bella and Odie by the fence

Then after dinner we all went to the dog park for a romp with my friends; Odie, Charlie, Bella and Farrah (she's not in this picture).

My first bath - YUCK!!!!!!!
















On the way back to camp, Mom spotted the "Dog Wash" station and Dad gave me a bath - I DID NOT LIKE THIS ACTION - YUCK - YUCK - YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, Mom said I was so dirty that she wouldn't let me sleep in the bed!

Dad said we will be moving on tomorrow to a fish camp so we can all go fishing, and hopefully do some catching!

No comments:

Post a Comment