Friday, March 4, 2011

CRAZY Sunset........

Friday, March 4, 2011

Mom and Dad took me someplace special to watch the sunset today.  It was NOTHING like I have ever seen before - not the sunset - I have seen plenty of those - but the place and the people.  Dad said people come here from all over the world every night and watch the sun go down!  There were SO many STRANGE things going on, I couldn't keep track.  There were two guys playing on a ladder in the middle of the square with 4 ropes holding it up with a guy at the end of each rope:

Standing on their heads on a ladder...

...then moving to a 90 degree angle!

























Then there was another guy who had a whole band on his back and he was playing music:


There were flame throwers, and one guy singing patriotic songs, and another guy singing something else, and guys with whistles trying to get the attention of the crowd....and......and, these people were CRAZY!  A lot of them make their living doing this!  And, there were HUNDREDS of onlookers!  (I'm sure glad Mom and Dad don't act like this!)


Lots and lots.....


....of (some of them certifiable) people!

















There was even a dog with purple - yes I said purple - underwear!

And he thought I couldn't get a whiff of him......but I have a GOOD nose!
Oh, yeah....and then the sun went down...

Two sail boats in silhouette...
...another one



The end of another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment