Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Alligators to Vets

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today we went to the Okefenokee National Park Refuge to see the alligators.  They didn't disappoint us and we saw quite a few.  Mom took a few pictures, but to be honest, if you've seen one alligator picture, you've seen them all!

Alligator working on his suntan.
When I woke up this morning, I had this really ugly swollen spot under my arm.  Mom and Dad said it looked really angry, and it really bugged me, so they took me to the Vet after we saw the alligators.  She said it probably was a bug bite, but it was infected (swollen), so she gave me some medicine to take - it makes me throw up!  The cream Mom put on felt good tho, and now they are saying that I have allergies too!  Dad said that was no big deal, because I can take people medicine for that.

Oh well.......tomorrow's another day - but I'll look out for those bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment