Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wine Tasting Today!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I had a really new experience today - I got to go wine tasting!  It was really fun when we went to this little winery and they let me come in and I had the run of the whole place.  The owner has a dachshund (he wasn't there, so I didn't get to meet him) and I found dog toys to play with and everything.  The people there were really fun (and funny).  Mom and Dad even got invited to a bar-b-que tomorrow.

It was supposed to rain most of the morning today, but at 9:00 am the sun came out - but, it's supposed to rain tomorrow too, so I'm not so sure about the bar-b-que - we will have to see what happens.

Mom and Dad have decided to go to Las Vegas December 6, 2010, and stay until December 13, 2010.  Uncle Don and Uncle Terry will meet us there and we will have our Thanksgiving/Christmas get together on the weekend.

Oh, and I really didn't get to taste the wine - Dad said I wasn't old enough (but I'll be two years old on the 29th of this month)!

Mom and Dad haven't decided what to do tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment