Thursday, November 11, 2010

SLOWWW connection - hard to post....but here are the last few days.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010


We drove farther West today – all the way to the ocean! Dad got us a camp site at the San Mateo Campground at San Onofre State Beach. We really aren’t on the beach, but it’s only one and a half miles away. The only problem is they don’t let dogs on the beach – that SUCKS! I LOVE beaches. You can RUN a LONG WAY (if you get off of your leash)! Anyway, this place is really cool. They have cotton tail bunnies, and squirrels to chase (if you get off your leash)! My leash is 16 feet long and Dad can’t run to keep up with me and the bunnies and squirrels! The only problem is we only have water and electricity. No sewer hookup, no TV cable and worst of all no Wi-Fi. Mom said it’s kind of pricy for what we have ($60.00 a night), but it is pretty here. Mom is connecting through her Droid phone and we don’t really have a lot of “bars” here – we are in a canyon. Mom says she won’t be able to post any pictures until we get better reception.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We went for a little ride today just to explore the area. We went down to Oceanside and Mom and Dad had lunch, and I got the left over’s. We went by a nuclear plant – that’s where they make electricity, and we took a couple of walks, but I still haven’t been able to get down to the beach yet. Dad said we will have to go down to San Diego before we find “dog friendly” beaches. Mom and Dad are getting a little lazy, I think. We seem to be sitting around more down here – just soaking in the sun and reading books (I can’t read, but some of them taste good.) Actually, Mom said I have been a really good dog on this trip and I have only chewed on the bones that Dad gives me – YUMMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment