Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Not too much going on...

Monday, November 15, 2010

Today Mom and Dad took me to Camp Bow Wow.  I had to go through an interview and everything - I guess I did OK, because they let me stay.  Mom said there are Camp Bow Wows' all over the United States and they can pass my information on to other places that we visit.  Anyway, I got to play ALL DAY with BIG DOGS!  I was sure pooped when I got home!

While I was at camp, Mom and Dad went to a place called Knott's Berry Farm.  I think Dad was a little disappointed - he though there would be more grown up things to do.  Anyway, they wondered around and went to all the shows, but they were both "chicken" to go on any of the rides.  Dad said he wasn't sure if he could handle them anymore.

Tomorrow, Mom and Dad are going to go to dinner with Mom's ex-boss and his wife.  Hope they remember to bring me some leftovers! 

Dad said we will be moving again on Wednesday morning, but I'm not sure where we will go?  I think we are going to Santa Barbara next, but I'm not sure...somebody e-mailed Mom and said we seem to be going in circles - well, I guess we are kinda.  Mom says we are stalling around until we can meet Uncle Don and Uncle Terry for a Thanksgiving/Christmas get together.  After that, we will be moving East and South.

We have had those "fire works" things going off every night since we have been here.  Mom and Dad watch them, but they don't excite me too much - I just sleep through them - when they aren't too loud.

I guess that's about it for now...I'll let you know if I get any leftovers from tomorrow's dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment