Sunday, November 14, 2010

Finally got a good connection...

Thursday, November 11, 2010


HAPPY VETERANS DAY TO ALL YOU VETERANS!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Run, Bessy, Run!


Today we went down to San Diego, CA for a ride. Mom and Dad FINALLY found a beach that would let me run. WOW!  What a great place to play and run!  It was really fun, but that water still tastes funny! Anyway, I made a lot of new friends - four legged and two legged.  Mom says everybody loves me, and I love everybody back!




Dogs and sand as far as the eye can see!!
 Saturday,
November 13, 2010


Today we drove up to Anaheim, CA.  It was really a short ride, but that's OK with me!  Dad said we will be here for about three days.  They want to see some friends here.  Mom and Dad found another BIGGER doggy beach - WOW this is really fun!  SO much sand, so many dogs, so little time!!!  I wonder if we could take this home with us?







Yeeppppeeeee!
 
 
Yummm!  Little fingers sometimes taste
good!  Mom and Dad won't let me bring
him home :<(
















OH, I almost forgot.  After we all went to bed last night, (it was really late - about 8:45 pm) we heard some noise outside.  It sounded like fire crackers, but come to find out it was fire works!  It was going on over at Disneyland - that's how close we are to it Mickey's place.  Mom and Dad layed there in bed and watched them, but I just went back to sleep!

EDITOR'S NOTE: You will notice there are now two maps at he bottom of the page - until Mom can figure out how to fix this - this will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment