Monday, November 22, 2010

We did some back tracking

Monday, November 22, 2010

Today we went back to Hearst Castle and back to the Elephant Seal beach.  It was so foggy when we were there the other day, Mom couldn't get very good pictures.  Mom and Dad went on a different tour of the Castle this time and saw different stuff.  Mom told me there was a little ramp in the fish pond because the story was that Mr. Hearst had dachshunds and they liked to chase the fish, but they couldn't get out of the pond without the ramp.  I wonder if Dad would build me a ramp for my pond at home?  Maybe I'll have to talk to him about that!



PART of the outdoor pool


The towers at the castle

Fixtures at the kitchen sink!













These guys are fighting over the girls!

We saw some REALLY BIG elephant seals this time - bigger than the ones we saw the other day. They were still making funny noises and sleeping. They get real cranky when they are all snuggled up together, and one of them moves and wakes up the others. They roll over and bite ant each other and bark and everything! How rude! (I don't do that when Dad rolls over on me!)


This is what happens when you wake up your neighbor!!


Look at that smile!  You don't have to worry about someone
rolling over on you when you sleep alone!



Tomorrow it is supposed to rain, so I don't think Mom and Dad have anything planned - we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment