Monday, November 29, 2010

It's my SECOND BIRTHDAY!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Mom told me today was a special day - it's my  SECOND BIRTHDAY!!  It was cold and very windy today, so Dad and I started out by napping most of the morning.

Dad and I taking a nap (I'm the cute one in front!)
Then, Mom and Dad took me shopping at Pet Smart so I could pick out my own Birthday presents.  I got a PINK DOG that has FIVE (5) squeakers in it and a HEDGE HOG that grunts


Getting ready to shop!


Picking out my toys!


Here I am with my Pink Dog (with 5 squeakers) and my Hedge Hog!!

Me and my Hedge Hog (he's in the upper right hand corner)


YUMMMMMM!
Then, Dad gave me a bone!

WOW!  I wish birthdays came EVERY day!  WHAT A DOG'S LIFE!  (Mom and Dad said I was spoiled - do ya think??)

No comments:

Post a Comment