Friday, October 29, 2010

Zuni Reservation today

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Not much to report today.  Mom, Dad and I went for a little ride to the Zuni reservation.  Mom couldn't take any pictures because you have to pay for a permit to take them.  Believe me, there wasn't much to photograph.  Mom and Dad cruised the shops, but didn't buy anything this time.  We got home reasonably early, so I got to lay out on the rug in the sun.  It sure felt good - it was a litter warmer today!  Tomorrow we will be heading West on to Holbrook, AZ.  We go through the Petrified Forest National Park and  the Painted Desert on the way, so maybe Mom can get some photos - not that we really need anymore photos of rocks!  Now, more pictures of me are fine!  This is how I travel in the truck - I snuggle up between Mom and Dad and use Mom's arm as a pillow, but, Mom complains that her arm goes to sleep and then she moves me!  Oh, life is soooo tough some times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment