Monday, October 25, 2010

The MAP is BACK! Check out the bottom of the page!

Well, we really didn't do anything today.  We got our mail and Mom went into town and got a hair cut - Dad said she was getting shaggy!  And, Dad and I stayed "home" and did a little maintenance and paid bills - boy, did that make him grumpy.  It has been very cold today with high winds, rain and SNOW!  Nothing stuck thank goodness!  It's about 5:30 pm and Dad and I are going for a walk - the sun is shining (thank goodness) and the wind has calmed down a bit.  Mom said she is ready to find warmer weather - I'm with her!

When Mom got home, she worked on the Adventure Map and has it pretty much put together.  Mom said to keep an eye on it, as it may change as she finds errors.  Hope you like this little feature.  Now how to use it:  If you click on the little tent, a bubble will pop-up and tell you about that spot.  You can also click on note on the bottom of the map to make it bigger, and that will take you to Google Maps - to get back to the blog, just click on your back button.  Remember, you can do that with the pictures too, so you can see them better.  Let me know how you like this, and I'll tell Mom.

Until later...

1 comment:

  1. So Bessy, Did you ever think you would see so much sand, sand, and sandstone? You are having a wonderful trip. I am jealous. Thank you for figuring out the map, Lyn. My Arizona and New Mexico geography is the pits. Your pictures are beautiful and each one speaks a thousand words. You need to have Bessy take a picture of her mommy once in a while too. I want to see what kind of a haircut you can get from a stranger. That is an adventure in itself. You are one brave woman. Love you all. With all that snow on the ground, I would say, "Go south, young man, go south." Are you listening, Hal? Have a great week. I will check with you again later. Love ya. Gog

    ReplyDelete