Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We really didn't do to much today.  We went for a LITTLE ride (Mom and I held Dad to that promise today).  Mom was able to find me a new collapsible water bowl - she lost the last one!  Now I don't have to drink out of that stupid paper cup Mom had to buy at Telluride!  Mom and Dad went to a little winery - yes I said winery - and tasted some wine and bought a couple of bottles.  I guess wine is good stuff with dinner.  When we got home Mom went all out and cooked Dad and I a killer dinner - Turkey (breast) with all the trimmings - including the Pumpkin pie (she bought that tho). YUMMMMM!!  No pictures today...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Today we headed SOUTH!  It was sooooo cold hooking up the the trailer - Mom and Dad got that job done in record time!  We went down to Gallup, NM.  They are supposed to have a lot of jewelery stores here, so you can guess what Mom and Dad will be doing!  Dad bought some more Kachinas and Mom bought a few pieces of pottery at the place in Shiprock, AZ.  Dad said it was a good investment - whatever that is.  Mom and Dad went out to dinner to an authentic Mexican restaurant, so I had to eat DOG FOOD (with no goodies in it)!  Not sure what we will be doing tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment