Saturday, October 30, 2010

WHEW!! We Made It.

Wow!  What a ride!  We are in Cottonwood, AZ now, just south of Sedona, AZ.  The wind was REALLY bad driving over here, but Dad did a great job keeping us on the straight and narrow.  Our drive was really pretty, despite the wind.   I'm not quite sure what we will do here, but Dad says there is plenty to keep us busy.  We are going to be here for 4 nights. 

When we were setting up, a neighbor lady came over and invited us to a pot luck this afternoon - I'm not sure if I'm invited, but we will see if I can go.  They are going to have Fried Chicken, Potato Salad and Coleslaw and everything!  Mom and Dad went to the store and bought cupcakes decorated for Halloween!  I guess they are going to celebrate Halloween early.  Anyway, I'll let you know if I get to go and have chicken...

1 comment:

  1. WoW! Did you get one of those rock for A. Nori? Maybe you would go to jail or the dog pound for that. love ya

    ReplyDelete