Sunday, February 13, 2011

Movin on...tomorrow

Sunday, February 13, 2010

We haven't posted anything, because we haven't done anything.  We have gone for a few rides, and of course, Mom and Dad have taken me to the beach.  It's just too bad they can't let me off of my leach on that beach.  It sure is pretty and BIG!  The weather has been getting nicer and warmer day by day.  Tomorrow we are heading out to go half way to Kissimmee, FL.  Mom and Dad said I get to go to were Mickey and Goofy live - I'm not sure if I want to meet an over grown mouse and a dog that walks on two legs.  Oh, well, Mom and Dad seem to be excited about it.

There is something else going on too - Mom and Dad bought a cam corder today.  Mom said it was to take video of a special place we are going to after we see Mickey.  They still haven't told me what the BIG surprise is, but Mom is beside herself with excitement!  As soon as I find out what it is, I will let you know.

Somebody had this really cool kite today


Met more new friends today


Just look at that BIG beautiful beach


No comments:

Post a Comment