Saturday, February 26, 2011

Made it across the state today....

Saturday, February 26, 2011

We made it all the way across the state of Florida today to Parrish, FL, and got to cousin John and Penny's place.  It's real pretty here.  They have a real nice house with green pastures all around them.  They also have horses and cows wandering around.  I got to play with Digger (he really didn't play too much) and he let me eat ALL his dog food and drink ALL his water - he's such a gentleman!  I got the full run of the house and learned how to open the front screen door on my own, so I got loose and did some exploring on my own - Mom wasn't too happy with me! 

They let us set up the trailer in their yard, so we have a real pretty view of the pastures and horses.

Dad and John had a great visit and talked about the olden days and then they cooked a really good dinner of steak and baked potatoes for Mom and Dad.  (Dad wouldn't let me have any leftovers because I ate all of Diggers food.)

Dad said we will be here until about Tuesday, and then move on to the Florida Keys.

Mom wanted me to tell you she is still working on the video that Dad took of the Shuttle Launch, and she will be updating the map soon too..........stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment