Saturday, December 25, 2010

What a nice Christmas!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Boy, we sure had a nice Christmas.  Dad gave me a new bone to chew on all day.  The sun was out and I chewed on that bone while I took my sun bath.  Then Dad cooked and cleaned Alaska Shrimp that we brought with us and I got to help him (Dad gave me the little pieces that broke off) and Mom cooked this really great Prime Rib roast and I got those left overs too.

After dinner we went to the river to look at all of the lights.  There were a lot of people, so I got my ears scratched a lot while Mom took pictures.  Then, when we got home, the three of us walked around the park and Mom took pictures of the lights people put up for Christmas.

Then, to top it all off, we came home and had pumpkin pie before bed...what more could I ask for?

I wish Christmas would come EVERYDAY.......What a nice Christmas!











 













Christmas Lights on the San Antonio River Walk



Christmas decorations in the RV Park
 I'm a lucky dog...........

No comments:

Post a Comment