Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mission Day

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Earlier today, we tried to go to the "outdoor drive through zoo", but the lady wouldn't let us in because I was in the truck.  I guess they are afraid that I would show up the other animals.  Dad told the lady that they need to put that information in their advertising - she didn't realize that it wasn't there.  If Mom and Dad would have known, I could have gone to Doggy Day Care!

So, we went back to town and went to a bunch of Missions.  The park service has no problem letting us four legged sight seers in as long as our "parents" keep us on a leash and clean up after any messes.  Mom and Dad are good at taking care of those things for me.  Anyway, we went to about three missions and I ate a bunch of acorns off the ground.  It was fun at the time, but later tonight I wasn't feeling too well.  I kept Mom up most of the night.....sorry Mom.


Mission San Jose


Mission Espada - Click on this one
and you will see the Padre standing
in front talking to someone (use your
back button to come back).
 
Mission San Jose front entrance






















A lot of the buildings are closed up because they are restoring them, but Mom and Dad said some of the detail was unbelievable - I just ate the acorns.....

Mission San Juan


 On the way home we ran into these funny characters "making hay". They are made out of full sized rolls of hay!!! Mom said someone has too much time on their hands...but they are very clever...




 


No comments:

Post a Comment