Tuesday, December 21, 2010

100 Days on the road!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today was our 100th day on the road, and we have seen and experienced a lot of stuff, and we are having a good time!  Today Mom and Dad took me to Fort Davis.  It was really cool and the rangers let me walk around the grounds (but I couldn't go into the buildings).  I guess I should clarify - the weather was hot - the Fort was cool.  They have restored some of the building and it was really interesting for Mom and Dad. 


ME!


Center of the quad.


Officer quarters.
It's really warm here and all the grass has dried up and they have A LOT OF STICKERS.  Mom and Dad are constantly taking stickers out of my paws!  Dad said he is going to get me a pair (2 pair) of boots for Christmas!

Our camp is nice - they have a nice big fenced area and Dad and I went and played ball tonight - the place is called "Lost Alaskan RV Park"!  We met a big black Lab, but he didn't know how to fetch, so we just chased each other.

Tomorrow, we are going down to Big Bend National Park - it's farther south towards the border.  We have seen a lot of border patrol guys, and the flags are still at half staff for the one that was killed from Tuscon when we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment