Sunday, December 19, 2010

Across the Continental Divide

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Today we left Tucson, AZ and went all the way to Las Cruses, NM.  It was kind of a long drive - almost 300 miles and about 6 hours on the road.  Of course, we stop and stretch and we ate lunch during that time.  Dad said we crossed the Continental Divide.  I guess that the water will be running the opposite direction now.  Dad was really happy with the new tires on the trailer - he said they made a really BIG difference in how the truck and trailer handle on the road - especially when big trucks pass us.

Yesterday was really boring for me.  The other day when we all went shopping, Dad bought new scissor jacks for the front of the trailer.  Dad and I installed them while Mom reorganized EVERYTHING in the trailer.  Now she says she knows where everything is and what we have for food.  Heck, all my food fits in a bucket in the back of the trailer!

This is me HELPING Dad install the scissor jacks - REAL TOUGH WORK!
We will be moving on tomorrow, but not sure which way we are going.....

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures again. I wish I was there sounds like so much fun. Love A. Nori

    ReplyDelete