Friday, December 10, 2010

More RED ROCKS!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Today we went to Red Rock Canyon - and guess what - MORE RED ROCKS!  These were a lot redder that the ones we have seen previously - but they are still ROCKS!  We went to a place called Bonnie Springs - Old Nevada.  It's an old ranch.  We also ran into some more of those wild Burros.  I still don't like them - I hid in the back of the truck as one of them tried to kiss Dad (Dad wasn't having any part of that - only Mom and I can do that)!


MORE RED ROCK!


How about a kiss mister?



After dinner Dad left Mom and I and went to the airport to pick up my brothers Terry and Don.  I can hardly wait to see them again!  This will be our Thanksgiving and Christmas family time.



LATEST STATS:

3,060 Miles between "camps"
8,926 Total miles driven
89 Days "on the road"

No comments:

Post a Comment