Thursday, December 2, 2010

I got left home....

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mom and Dad went out on a DATE tonight and left me home!  They went to dinner and then went to a show called the Kingston Trio.  They both said they had a good time (how can that happen without me?).  Mom said that she only recognized a couple of songs they sang - she said some of them were "before her time" - what ever that means.  Then the guy next door told on me (he told Mom that I cried for three and a half hours).   He  wasn't mad, he just said he put the speaker to his surround sound large screen TV next to his ear to drown me out!  This is the guy that has 5 slide outs on his 5th wheel.  (Poor baby!)  WELL, what do they expect when they leave me all alone... in the trailer...with all my toys...and a new bone...and the TV on!

No comments:

Post a Comment