Sunday, January 2, 2011

WOW! 29 Years???

Sunday, January 2, 2011

WOW!  Mom told me that she and Dad have been married for 29 years today!  She said that was a long time to spend with just one man (Dad said it was a long time to spend with just one woman!).

After I found out how long they have been married, I took them to some special places today.  First I took them to the USS Lexington.  Mom and Dad spent a couple of hours climbing all over that big ship.  They said it was very interesting, but there sure were a lot of steps going up and down and around the ship.

The USS Lexington


Here is a shot of the flight deck


Even I have a bigger bed that this!!

 
US Flags lining the walkway to the USS Lexington






After Mom and Dad got done with that, I made sure they had lunch, and then they went over to the Texas State Aquarium.  They have all kinds of animals over there and Mom got a lot of pictures.

Bald Eagle
Sea Turtle

Dolphin swimming upside down!

Ant Eater!
 
























After all of that activity, I let Dad take Mom out for dinner.  The only bad thing about that, was that there were NO LEFT OVERS - they ate all of their dinners - AND - desert - AND - NO DOGGIE BAG!!


29 Years Together

Desert before...
...Desert after!


No comments:

Post a Comment