Sunday, January 23, 2011

Downtown, football and play time!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

This morning, Dad took Mom and me for a ride to downtown Dallas.  Boy, is it ever BIG!  Mom and I decided that it was too big for us - just look at some of these pictures!

Five levels of freeway!!!!!



Just a few of the buildings.


This is the John F Kennedy memorial.

More of that freeway system!!




After our ride downtown, we went back to cousin Kathy's house.  Mom and Dad watched some of the football games, Bert cleaned Dad's clock playing pool (that means that Bert beat Dad really bad) and Mom and Kathy chatted - a lot!

Ria and I played all afternoon!  She would chase me, and then I would chase her.  Sidney came out a few times and played with us too.  Sidney is a lot older, so she doesn't work too hard at playing.  She has a favorite chair in the house where she can watch Ria and me chase each other.  We sure had a good time - Mom said it felt good to sit down in a recliner - we miss our recliners!

Catch me if you can, Ria! 
(She really can catch me with those long legs!)


















Sidney is playing keep away with the ball!


UNCLE!  I give up Ria!
(Besides I need to catch my breath!)
 Cousin Kathy really cooked a good dinner - brisket!  Mom and Dad said they both ate too much, then Kathy gave us some to take home for leftovers!  YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment