Friday, January 21, 2011

Visit with Mom's relatives...

Friday, January 21, 2011

The weather wasn't too bad today - the sun came out (after a low of 21 degrees) and I was able to work on my tummy suntan.  This afternoon we went to see Mom's cousin (Kathy) and Aunt (Phillis).  Then the grownups went to dinner with Mom's cousin Kathy and her husband Bert and had a REALLY GOOD Mexican dinner.  Mom said we get to go back on Sunday for dinner and I get to romp with their dog - they have a 6 month old Irish Setter - she likes to play.  We got to chase each other around the yard for a while this afternoon.

This morning while we were waiting for the temperature to go up a bit, we had this silly bird pecking at the window!  Mom says he sees his reflections in the window and is trying to get to it.  He sure is pretty tho...

Silly bird is going to get a headache
trying to get in through the window!


1 comment:

  1. Do you know how hard I've tryed to get a picture of a red cardnial when I'm in the south. I want a copy of it. Sorry you had to expience some cold weather. Ha. Love Ya A. Nori

    ReplyDelete