Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stone Mountain Park and Doggie Daycare!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mom and Dad went to Stone Mountain today, while I went to doggie daycare and played with all my new friends.  I had a lot of fun playing all day and after Mom and Dad picked me up, we went to KFC for dinner, then back to Stone Mountain for the Laser show.  It was really crazy, kids running around, people dancing - Mom said it was like a rock concert.  When the laser show started they had fireworks, and I didn't like that too much - it was REALLY loud.  I've seen fire works before at Disney Land and it wasn't that loud (I was in the trailer looking out)!  Any way, we left early, but I was still a little scared.  Here are some of the pictures Mom took at the park.  They did all kinds of things like; rode the tram to the top of the mountain; went on the train ride around the mountain; went to a 4D movie about the Journey to the Center of the Earth; and then a ride on a Duck (that's a land and water vehicle they used in the Army).  Looks to me like Mom and Dad went a little crazy today......

Dad walking on top of Stone Mountain



This is the tower to the tram


A view of Atlanta and some of the people who hike the
one plus miles to get to the top.

A view of riding on the train


Dad wearing the special glasses before the movie (how silly)!


A Duck in the water


Dad blowing on his "Duck" call - this is even "sillyer"!

Mom said Dad is going to kill us for putting all of these silly pictures of him on here.......hee heee.......

Mom said that they could act silly because they will never see any of these people again - and they were doing the same thing!












Tomorrow will be more of the same - can you imagine??????

No comments:

Post a Comment