Monday, April 25, 2011

The end of the road......

Monday, April 25, 2011

We have come to the end of the road – literally – the road ends here. We have to get on a ferry to go any farther. We are in Cedar Island, NC, and tomorrow we are going to catch the ferry and go to Ocracoke, NC. We are going to spend a few days on the outer banks and then keep moving.

This is really a GREAT place! They have the biggest beach I have ever seen – I could run for days!! They also have geese here and it would take me days to sniff and roll in all the goose s---! (Mom said I really shouldn’t put that in here…….) There was only one family on the beach when we got there so I got to run with Jessie – he was a lot of fun! Mom took a bunch of pictures of Jessie and me chasing each other.


Look at the size of THIS beach!


YYYIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEE!


Jessie chasing me - I chased him back the other direction!


Goose!


My rub down after all that exercise.


Resting on the massage table after my rubdown.

















Mom and Dad are complaining about the mosquitoes – Mom said they were big enough to carry you off. She got bit twice before we got out of the truck! Our camp spot is great – it’s all grass, but we only have electricity and water, but that is fine for one night.

We will catch the ferry at 12:30 pm tomorrow.  I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment