Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter everybody! I guess the Easter bunny didn’t know where we were, because we didn’t get any chocolate bunnies (Mom said we really didn’t need any anyway – what does she mean by that?)

We are having a quite day today. Mom is did laundry and cleaned house, while Dad and I went to the Barc Parc dog park! I think Mom got the short end of the stick on that one. Last night Mom and Dad went dinner and a show called Carolina Opry. They said it was pretty good and they had a great time, but, the show didn’t end until 10:00 pm and by the time they got back to the truck and we got home, I was starved!

And All That on stage - (Cloggers-the were great!)
(Pictures not too good because they used "stage smoke")


Tomorrow we are leaving. Mom and Dad have been pouring over the maps, but I don’t know if they know where they are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment