Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lots to write about....

Saturday, April 16, 2011

WOW, so much has happened since I last updated everybody.  Let's see - the first thing is, we need to send out a  VERY HAPPY birthday to my friend Hazel - her birthday was April 14th.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZEL!

Next, Mom and Dad had a "date" night last night and I got to go Camp Bow Wow for a "slumber party"!  It was fun and scary at the same time.  You see, they had really bad thunder storms last night and I got a little scared (I threw up a little bit in my pen).  But, I sure had fun playing with all my new friends - there was about 10 to 12 of us that got to play together before bed last night and this morning when we all got up.  Mom and Dad dropped me off yesterday afternoon about 3:00 pm and picked me up today at noon. 

While I was playing with my new friends and at the slumber party, Mom and Dad went on a "date" to a place called Nashville Nite Life to have dinner and see a show.  They said they had a good time and it was worth the time and effort.  They saw a lot of entertainers that have played with the "big stars".  It was "small" compared to the Grand Ole Opry and very intimate.  The entertainers came out after the show and signed autographs and did photo ops with the audience.  Mom got an autographed CD from Charlie Vaughn - boy, can he ever play the fiddle, banjo, guitar and mandolin!  Mom played it for me and it put me right to sleep - really good stuff!

And, finally, Mom got her camera lens back from the repair shop in Atlanta, so now she is back in the photography business.  We even went back down town for Mom to give it a workout.






New photos of the Capitol Building - Mom really likes that zoom lens!!!!







And last but not least, Mom has revised and posted new maps at the bottom of the page.  She had to break up the maps so they have all the information on them.  If you click on a tent, a balloon will pop up to give you the location and the latest "stats".
We will be moving out tomorrow - headed back toward South Carolina.  I'm not sure where we will end up (neither are Mom and Dad), but we will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment