Thursday, July 14, 2011

Water, water everywhere!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today Mom and Dad went to Niagara Falls, and I got to stay at camp with my new friend Kayla.  She took me all over the place and when Mom and Dad came home, they had to pick me up at the playground because I was playing with all the kids!  When I got home, I drank a bunch of water then crashed - boy am I ever pooped!  Those kids can wear you out!

Anyway, Mom and Dad got this all day pass to go all around at Niagara Falls and they said they had a really good time.  Mom said she took three showers today and two of them with her clothes on!  They went on a boat that went right up to Niagara Falls and then they went to Cave of the Winds where they were able to walk right up to American Falls.  They got soaked at both places.  Dad said it wasn't too bad because it cooled him off.  At Cave of the Winds, Mom and Dad had to take off their shoes, and put on special sandals so they wouldn't slip and fall.  Mom thought they were very fashionable - and they got to keep them!

After all of that, Mom and Dad took the trolley back to where they parked and went through the Aquarium.  Mom said it wasn't much, but she is spoiled because of the Atlanta Aquarium.

American Falls in foreground -
Niagara Falls in background



American Falls from the bottom


American Falls on the left - Bridal Vail Falls on the right


Fashionable foot wear!
Nice tan Mom!


I don't think Mom can see!!


Niagara Falls up close!


At the bottom of American Falls


Rainbow in the mist

Tour boat going by American Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment