Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lazy summer day....

Thursday, July 7, 2011

We haven't been doing much since we got here - just resting up and waiting for the mail - which came today.  The weather really cooperated today!  I got to work on my tummy freckles, and Mom even sat in the sun for a while today - she hasn't done that for a LONG time, and Dad just sat and read a book.  We have been able to eat out side for the last two nights too.  We all went to Wal Mart the other day and while Mom got her hair cut, Dad went shopping and bought me this really cool "Bug Tent".  It was funny watching Mom and Dad put this thing together - they finally looked at the directions and got it done.  Mom and I sat in it this afternoon - well, really, I slept and Mom worked on the second 8K afghan.

Mom has helped me update all the stats, and we put Vermont on my map, too.

Mom said we will have to put the picture of the bug tent up later - it's taking WAY TOO LONG!

We got it loaded!!!!

This is my new "Bug Tent".
It works pretty good and I get to be off my leash when I go
inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment