Thursday, September 30, 2010

Got PINK BELLY??????

Mom and Dad took me to this REALLY COOL place called Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park.  they let me run on the dunes and I had a GREAT time!  But, as you can see I ended up with a PINK BELLY!  Mom and Dad thought it was really funny and laughed at me!


PINK

BELLY!!


 

As you can see -
it really is pink!




















EVERYTHING around here is PINK!


Any way - it did brush off and I am back to normal now.  We are staying at Kanab, at the Kanab RV Corral RV Park for a few days before we head down to the the Grand Canyon.  It's really hot here, but it's supposed to cool off in a few days.  We will be going back to Zion today to see if Mom can get some better pictures.

I almost forgot - before we came here we made a little side trip to Kodachrome Basin.  That was really neat too - lots of strange sandstone formations.  Come to think of it - there is nothing but sand and stone in this part of the country!


Kodachrome Basin State Park - can you see the moon?
If you double click on the pictures you can see a bigger view - just use your back button to get back to the blog.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment