Monday, October 24, 2011

Still counting the days...

Monday, October 24, 2011

Well, Mom and Dad had a walk through of our new "PUD" (Planned Unit Development) this afternoon.  Mom said everything looked fine and Dad said the kitchen was smaller than he had remembered.  I didn't get to go in yet because there is still someone living there.  The "guy" is supposed to be out on October 30th.  The loan officer is still trying to get the escrow closed by October 31st, but I guess we are still waiting on something from the Canadian Government for Dad's pension.

Mom and Dad have decided on the flooring they are going to put down in the dinning room and the kitchen, and Mom has pretty much decided on her appliances.  We ran all over town yesterday doing comparison shopping on them.  I got a lot of short naps in the truck while I waited for them!

Mom and Dad are getting a little excited, but I don't quite understand what is going on yet.  Mom keeps telling me that we will have more room pretty soon, and I won't have to be on a leash every time I need to go potty!  Mom said I will probably get all my toys back too!  YIPPEE!!  And, don't forget that doggie door!!  DOUBLE YIPPEE (YIPPEE)!!!!

Mom said for everybody to keep their fingers crossed that we can close that escrow thing on Monday - 7 days and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment