Saturday, November 12, 2011

We put the "House on Wheels" in storage today!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Well, today was a BIG day - Mom and Dad packed up the trailer and moved everything to the PUD, then we hooked up the trailer and put it in storage.  I guess that means we are finished traveling for a while.  WE have lived in the trailer a total of 425 days - 58 of them at this camp site at the Gold Dust West RV Park.

We have spent the last few nights staying in the PUD and it's been really nice - we aren't tripping over each other anymore, and I can go in and out to do my business and get some fresh air ANY TIME I want!  All the new appliances have been installed and now Mom and Dad can cook again - it's kinda nice to have home cooked food again, but I might miss those little white boxes Mom brings me from the restaurants.

Mom said she's not sure if she will be helping me with anymore posts on this blog, but I know we will have another one when we take our trip to Alaska with Duke and his Mom and Dad in August, 2012.  Be sure and check back here and we will show you the link if there will be a new one for the Alaska Blog.

Well, it has been quite an ADVENTURE and as soon and the dust settles in the PUD, Mom and I may have more to post and maybe some pictures of our new digs.

Hope you all enjoyed reading about my ADVENTURES for the last year.........

Until later, thank-you for logging in and thanks to all of our family and friends for their support and help during the last year plus........love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment