Monday, September 26, 2011

Still lookin' for a roof...

Monday, September 25, 2011

Well, Mom and Dad are still looking for a place for us to live.  Sometimes they put me in doggie day care and that is just fine with me - I would rather play with new friends than sit in the truck.  They have looked at a bunch of stuff, but some of the ones they liked move really fast because people are coming in with cash on the short sales.  They saw a small cute house in Carson City, and Mom said the back yard was a big as a football field!  WOW, that would be great for me, but Dad said he didn't want to mow lawn that much - darn!  Not only that, but they have looked at a couple of little houses that would turn out to be another one like we own now - a big remodel job.    Some of the condos they have looked at have REALLY SMALL outdoor living areas, so Mom said that wouldn't do for me or her - she likes to sit outside, and she said I need a little room to sniff around.  Oh well, something will come up - I hope!

Our camp site is still good.  It was really busy this last week with a bunch of motorcycle riders coming in for the big Harley Street Vibrations.  We had two couples across the street that were from Salmon Arm, British Colombia.  They were really nice and they came over and scratched my ears every time I was out!  That was really nice of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment